Friday 12 October 2012

I'm Back.... Yes Really!


Hi Peeps! Wow it's been a couple of lifetimes since I last blogged.....So much stuff has come and gone and is still here.... good and bad but it's time to jump back in the blogging saddle and get some artwork out there in the blog-a-sphere! So here's ARTicle number one for 2012. Yep! It's one of my favourite architypal  characters ... the green man.... painted in acrylics on canvas....ah so mysterious and wild..... you've got to love him!
I got the inspiration to paint the acrylic version of the green man after painting this watercolour of him. I really like the intensity of the eyes in the watercolour version. I guess they've both got their good points. I've put the acrylic painting up for sale in MY NEW ETSY shop...plug plug and I will hopefully be able to get some prints sorted out for these and other paintings some time in the not too distant future.
Anyway I don't want to run out of steam on my first outing so I will bid you adieu! and hopefully I'll be back again within a few days. P.S. I'm also going to be resurrecting my Craft Fetish blog as there are a few crafty bits and bobs in the offing!
Have fun peeps and see you soon! Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment