Tuesday 21 September 2010

One Lovely Blog Award!

What can I say. I was reading my comments and saw that Jessie had nominated me for One Lovely Blog Award!.....Me!....... to say that I was a little gobsmacked is an understatement. I mean there are so many lovely... beautiful.... charming blogs out there in blogland and she chose to nominate little old me! So thanks to Jessie who would be one of the blogs I would have on my list but I don't think it works like that!

So here's my list of 15 of my favouritest bloggies that I wish to nominate for a One Lovely Blog Award (Go check them out.... go on fill yer boots.... you know you want to!) Isn't this is such a lovely way to introduce people to great blogs!
















9 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I have just bobbed over from Jessie's Blog and wanted to say how much I like your illustration work, you have such a lovely style!
    Will add myself to your followers list so I can come see you and your work again soon.

    Much love
    Julia x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like wise... thank you so much! Ive popped you on my followers list too! I rather liked the acrobatic lady in pink!! Very clever work! Ren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including me in your list of favorites :) I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jenny, I appreciate being on such a fab list!

    Traceyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the award Jenny, you are very kind and I am honured :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I'm blushing!! Thank you so much!! I think your blog absolutely deserves this award!! Thanks again, this is really fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenny :)
    Congratulations on your award and
    thanks so much for including me in your list of nominations. I'm very flattered. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jenny, How lovley that you received your reward & well deserved too. Thank you for compiling such a delicious list of fave blog's, lots thee i love too, and some new ones to discover. and thank you for adding me on there also x x ps, love your poem on the other blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for popping me on your favourites list Jenny - I'm delighted : )

    ReplyDelete