Monday 17 May 2010

EQUIPMENT - Illustration Friday


This is a sketch for this week's Illustration Friday topic 'EQUIPMENT'.
I was thinking nearly every job uses some sort of equipment or other..... some more than others (artist's can't get enough equipment!!!.....). So here's a tonal sketch of a little witch at midnight, she's surrounded by all her paraphernalia.... broomstick, wand, cauldron, spell books etc. I think I'd quite like to do a watercolour version of this....oh and I might tweak the composition an itsy bitsy bit too! Anyway hope you like her?!?
Have fun! Jen

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful little witch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful drawing, midnight is when the magic happens! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's lovely, what a great idea for IF! I love your bird in the last post too. :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny,
    Just want to say how much I love your work and your blogs! And thanks for following mine because otherwise I may never have come across them!

    ReplyDelete